With the price of a new iPhone running upwards to $800, a cash advance online to help relieve the cost is just a bad decision. If you don’t have the money for an upgrade, you should be asking yourself, “Do I need it?” It is a status symbol and who doesn’t want to keep up with the Jones? The phone is 18% thinner and 20% lighter! People lined up hours before stores open wanting to be one of the first to have it.
Since an online cash advance is geared towards helping pay for needs, an iPhone is a bad excuse to get one. Maybe you do have the cash advance apply online up to $2500 money to pay it back on the original due date. This makes using a direct cash advance a low cost option for quick cash. Maybe you can pay it back in two paychecks. The price is still fairly reasonable. The devil’s advocate viewpoint may differ. You know, the voice of your mother or conscience telling you that hundreds of dollars would be better off spent elsewhere.
You say you can afford it so why not get the latest and greatest?
* Do you carry high balances on your credit cards which could be paid down?
* Have you contributed your cap amount towards your retirement fund?
* Have I built up my savings to cover a few months’ worth of bills if something bad really happens?
* Is my job secure enough to last through the new phone’s contract?
* What happens in six to twelve months when the next new version comes out?